March 14 ... TL's new "office"

With just 4-ish months until She Speaks, I needed a little kick in the tail to get busy.  So, I finally created me an office. (of sorts) 

Yes, that's it ... right by the front door we never use.  :-)

A closer view ... I want a new table to put the printer on with some doors or something to hide the router, modem, etc.  That chair is amazingly comfy and makes a great place to sit and ponder.  

There's the work in progress with the requisite four Bibles ... good grief! ... and the Pooh books for all my illustrations and foundation quotes.

The Smart Pen docked and uploading all my notes ... love, love, love!!

And, my notes ... waiting to be indexed for searching and ultimately converted to text files for importing into a Word document.  

So, there you have it ... not overly elaborate but incredibly exciting to me!!  Here's to many productive hours spent here.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Now will you hire me as your assistant? I'll sit in the cozy chair next to you while you work ;) Love the color on your walls, it's very pretty.

    :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that chair is great! but it makes me feel like a creeper/stalker haha (:

    ReplyDelete